Saturday, March 30, 2013

Best day ever.

( I'm not doing P.O.Vs anymore it seems easier. And they take to long so ENJOY)
After throwing up for the third time Nicki got up and brushed her teeth. Agaien. She has a possibility that she's pregnant, but at the same time it could be all the stress from her second album. She rinsed her mouth and walked over to the closet. A pair of jeans , a hoody, and sneakers. Walking downstairs she heard a conversation between Safaree and another person.

" Yea I'm mean she being hella stubborn and she can't even look me in the eyes." Safaree said sadly.

" Yea girl, I miss you to I knew it would be wrong to date Nicki." He chuckled.

" Yea , alright, love you munchkin."

Nicki was so hurt. That was her nickname and he's saying it like its her fault. Nicki felt tears coming, she ran out the house and into the car. Safaree looked out the window to see Nicki crying in her car and pulling off.

At CVS

Nicki got there and she had no tears. She wiped her face and walked it. No people. She walked over to the pharmacy were there was a young girl on her phone. She smacked her head. The girl had a Nicki Minaj phone case.

" O god" Nicki said in a whisper.

" Welcome to CVS Pharmacy how may I help you." The girl said looking up. A smile grew across her face.

" Barb don't" Nicki put her hand up signaling her not to do anything stupid or ratchet.

" You got my word HB, whatcha need" The girls said calming down.

" A pregnancy test , its for Candi" Nicki said.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm" The girl said getting one from under the counter. Nicki started laughing. Only her barbz can cheer her up on her worst days.

" Barb what's your name?" Nicki said taking out her phone.

" Zaire." The barb said while patting her box braids.Nicki started laughing.

" You are the ratchets thing . Your Twitter name."

" NickislilAngle aka MinajMyHeart."

" Angle??"

" Yea my lil cousin made my page. Second grade." She said making a frown.

" ooo." She said." I'm gonna follow you and I like the angle its unique." Nicki  said.

" Omg Thank you sooooo much." She said jumping up and down. " o and here." It was a Pandora bag.

" barb you got me a Pandora bracelet?" She said with a smile on her face.

" Of course. Theres a note, my phone number, and a video in there to." She said with a smile.

" Thank you. Anything I could do for you." Nicki said.

" Can you sign my phone case." The barb said.

" Of course." With that she signed the phone case, gave Zaire a hug, got the pregnancy test and she was off.

At Home

Nicki got out the car. She saw Sbs car was still there, she also saw a grey BMW.Amber. She rolled her eyes. When she got to the door it swung open.

" NICKI!!!!!!" Lauren yelled.

" LAUREN!!!!!!!!" Nicki yelled

" I missed you." Lauren said while hugging her.

" I missed you to." Nicki said while walking to her room.

" oo got yourself a Pandora bracelet huh " Lauren said while hitting the bag.

" No. When I went to CVS I saw one of ny barbz and she got it for me." Nicki said smiling.

" Awwwwww." Lauren said.

" Lau. I'm gonna go take a pregnancy test just in case. I'm throwing up all the time. Craving pickles and whipped cream. And I'm crying a lot." She said.

" Ok . Gogogo." Lauren said while hitting her butt.

10 minutes later.

Nicki walked out the bathroom with a grin on her face.

" Well???" Lauren said.

" I'M PREGNANT.!!!!!!!" Nicki said. They started jumping up and down on the bed screaming.

Sbs Room

Sb and Amber were making out when he heard screaming. He got up and ran to the room. He put his ear to the door.

"I can't believe your pregnant". Lauren said.

" I know I'm so excited." Nicki said while smiling hard.

" Who's baby is it??" Lauren asked

" Safarees ". Nicki said sadly.

" Aww hun , I'm sorry. So when are you gonna tell him."

" Soon."

Hey. Long ass chapter. Umm tell me if you liked it . And comment down below if you want to be in the story.  Byeee.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so excited! So are they still dating or something or is going with amber I'm confused! He shouldn't go with her just because she is pregnant and nicki shouldn't allow it. Make him earn it and give him a little hell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicki broke up with safaree because he texted her thinking that it was amber saying that he wanted her back. and now nickis pregnant with his child. o and I'm gonna need your real name and your Twitter name so I could put u in the next chapter. :))))))))

      Delete
  2. Nooo safaree better feel stupid and dump that hoe amber but juss cuz nic is prego nd by the looks of it he don't like no more but I bet he's pretending cuz u could only fall in love once nd he wiz in love wit nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh sb is so stupid for getting back with amber -__-' i hope he gets it together and soon!!! .. Btw i love your story (: post soon plz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SB needs to get it together firstly. Aww I'm so happy she's pregnant and happy about it too. I hope they're able to pull themselves together even if they're not in a relationship for the baby's sake. Great chapter post soon

    ReplyDelete