Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby News.

First of all I wanna Thank Everyone Who Posted a Comment. Umm you guys have been asking for it so here it is.
It had been a week since Nicki found out she was pregnant. Her and Lauren did go to an ultrasound and found out some more interesting news. Nickis mother insisted on her to stop touring but she had one show left and that's when she's gonna tell everyone. Safaree on the other hand wanted her to end the tour NOW. But of course she didn't tell him yet and she wanted to tell him now. She was ready.
" Safaree , can I speak to you for a minute." She said through the intercom of her room.
" Yea ." He said.
He walked into her room. She had on shorts, a hello kitty tank top, and her natural hair pulled into a ponytail. That's when she was the prettiest.
" Safaree, um , the day you were talking to Amber on the phone was the same day I found out I was pregnant. It's your baby. There won't be any " Baby Mama Drama" and that's it. O and I'm having twins." She said excited but still looking at the computer.
" You serious Nic. Your pregnant with Coons." He said happily.
Nicki gave him the death glare. She hated when he called her a coon so why would she let him call her babies coons. He ran up to her , lifted up her shirt and kissed her stomach.

" WHAT THE HELL SAFAREE?!?!?!" She yelled." We are not at that stage yet, I still hate you. O and yell your little Bitch girlfriend to stop calling my phone and hanging up before I find her and hang her ass up. K. K." She said with a whole lotta attitude.

" I'm sorry about that and ill talk to her." With that he was out of her room , with his head down.
     Nickis room
Nicki was sitting in her room, bored. She looked around her room and saw the Pandora bag on her nightstand , it had a video and a note. She put the video into her laptop and put her head phones on. She pressed play. The video said.
"If your watching this it means that you are Nicki Minaj and I finally met you." " I made this video to tell you how much you mean to me and the rest of Team Minaj. Umm I'm singing this song for you. I might cry don't judge me. And pictures will pop up of you and everythang. So let's get started." Zaire started singing Christina Aguilera " Beautiful " by the end of the song both Zaire and Nicki were in tears. " Umm you might wanna read the note so you won't see me cry." The video ended with that. Nicki grabbed the note and a picture fell out. It was a picture Zaire and Nicki on the set of " Go Hard". Nicki laughed at Zaires Kissy Face.
The note said:
Dear Nicki, or Roman , or whoever the hell is reading this right now,
     I don't think you really understand how much you mean to Team Minaj. Like you are the reason why we wake up in the morning. Your our American Idol, our president, our best friend , and our mom. Um I really don't know what else to say . Just know that any choice you make we are behind it 1000 % . I love you and see you on twitter.

Love Team Minaj Everywhere.

Sooo guys how did you like it. Um comment with names so u can put you in the story or follow you on twitter.

4 comments:

  1. <3 I can't believe he's back with her tho! I'm upset

    @onika_teamminaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's back with amber :/ ... And omg twins?? ^__^ yay!! .. Nic n sb need to sort things out and sb need to check his hoe b4 hb get her! Anyways post soon plzz (:

    @jj101510

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww why he with her again! I'm so happy she is keeping them! They gonna be cute twins! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and sad to say I'm already in the story��. Does amber ring a bell! I just had to be the problem in the story. But it's okay!

    ReplyDelete