Saturday, April 13, 2013

The barbz new sister.

Ok guys, after a long couple of weeks iv decided to continue the story and not give it away. Anyway, its been awhile so here ya go.

It had been 3 weeks and Nicki would speak to safaree here and there. Even though she let him back in her life as her friend she wasn't ready to let him in as someone she could trust and she kicked herself for forgiving him so quickly. But for the baby's sake she had to. The only barbz that really knew about Nickis pregnancy was Zaire, the barb that she met at CVS, Amber ( a good barb), that met her when she was still selling mixtapes. They promised to keep it to themselves.
_______________________________________

Nicki woke up running to the bathroom to pee. After peeing she washed her hands and did her morning routine. Which requires Brushing her teeth, taking a shower, and doing her hair. Today she was going to Ustream and tell everyone she was pregnant. After finishing her routine she headed downstairs and grabbed her premade fruit salad and headed back upstairs to retrieve her laptop and inform the barbz about the Ustream. When she made it upstairs she looked into Safarees room to see if he was awake but to her surprise he wasn't even there. She shrugged he shoulders and headed back to her room. When she got there she locked her door and set up the Ustream, she was ready, her barbz were her babies , they would be excited. When it was all set up, she had about 39,000 watchers.

" HI BARBZ!!!!!" Nicki screamed into the camera. She updated them on her recent projects. When she finished that there was only one thing she had to tell them.

Barbz, I want you guys to calm down. I have important news." She moved the camera back to show her 2 month belly.

" I'M PREGNANT!!!!!" With that she closed the laptop and put it on her nightstand. She lurked on Twitter not wanting to say anything to get them anymore excited than they already were. She smiled and laughed at a few. By the time she was done all she wanted to do was sleep. She put her phone away, took her bowl and put it in the sink and went to sleep.

It's short I know.I'm really sleepy so. I'll post tonight though.

4 comments:

  1. I wish nicki would do that in real life! I really do bit the only difference is that safaree is with her and they are not separated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started reading this. It's really good! Mad I'm soo late tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm late but I just found this, I really like this so you should update this soon..!!

    ReplyDelete