Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You got it good.

Hey you people new chapter. This is gonna warm your heart.

For the past week has been living hell for Nicki and Safaree. The babies have started kicking her in her back, sitting on her bladder, and they move around while she's sleeping. And as for Safaree Amber was becoming to possessive and all she talks about is getting married and having his babies. At one time he saw her poke 4 holes in the condom. He's ready to dump her . He wishes Nicki would take him back, he misses her so much.

Nickis Room

Nicki was on the phone with Chris Brown as he was talking about a new collaboration and whatever the hell else. When she was done she got up and went to safarees room. She had left all her Bath And Body Works stuff in there, when she got to the door she heard grunts and moans.

" Ewwww if they were gonna do it in my house they should really warn someone." With that she walked off to her bedroom and went to sleep

Safarees Room

" Danm Amber." Safaree said as he pushed him off her.

" I'm gonna go take a shower babe." Amber said. " Hey can I use this Bath and Body Works stuff." She said.

" Noooo, that's Nickis she will kill me and then beat your ass." He said with anger in his voice.

" Ok." She said sadly.

A few hours later they were both showered and SB was ready to release the hoe.

" Amber umm your a really nice girl but...." Just then Nicki walked downstairs, grabbed a spoon and went to the freezer, got the Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, she looked back at them.

" What the hell yall looking at." Nicki said.

" Just a fat Bitch." Amber said.

" Bitch ima pregnant Bitch that beat your ass." Nicki said while walking towards her.

" That's why you don't even know who the baby dady is." Amber said getting up.

" Safaree hasnt told you yet, faree I'm gonna let you talk to your hoe. O and.." BOOM Nicki swung on Amber , knocking Amber  to the ground.

" Watch your back Bitch." With that Nicki got her ice cream and went to her room.

" Sb help me up please." Amber said, trying to pull herself up. " You just let that Bitch punch me like that."

" That's it, don't you dare call my children's mother and my future wife a Bitch. And yes those babies in her stomach are mine. And I will not let you disrespect her ,actually I think you should go we' re over." Sb said

Amber walked over to him and tried to kiss him but she felt someone grab her shirt and drag her out the door.

" Bye hoe. " Nicki said while closing the door, then walking over to Safaree.

" I heard what you said to her.You really wanna marry me?" Nicki said while looking into his eyes.

" Yes Nicki and I'm so sorry for hurting you , please take me back." He got down on his knees and hugged her legs
" Please."

Nicki looked down at him.

" I take you back as my best friend but if you hurt me again I'm gonna let everyone beat your ass .k."

" I promise." He said. Then got up and kissed her cheek.

Omgggg their back together. Tell how you liked it. Ok I know some of you remember a different ending. Well I had someone else write the ending and I see some of you ( MONAY, Sc Barb) thought it was to fast. So its been slowed down k...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it was a little fast for them but hey at least they are together! Wonder what is next for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so he has sex with that girl in Nicki's house and then she takes him back? ok. bye.

    ReplyDelete